So hey you guys, it's nearly Christmas~! Are you all excited? I wasn't, as ~KyuketsukiKokoro will tell you quite happily...until just now. We just put our Christmas tree up, and oh my it's a lovely sight to behold. Yee hee hee. And now it's the weekend...! You have no idea how glad I am, god I've been tired this week. Unh ><
On the other hand, the less good thing about this weekend (at least from my point of view) is that... Well. About 20 miles away from me, BIGBANG are playing right this second, and they also will be tomorrow night. Unlike I had originally planned, I will not be attending, and why lie, I am pretty freaking gutted about that. But hey ho, you can't have everything, and I'm going to stalk them when I go to Seoul with university anyway, so... It's no big deal. I've been telling myself that all day. Maybe I'll start believing it soon. XD But on the upside, I'm going to go and see The Hobbit with my best friends in the world ever tomorrow night instead, so things might not be so bad after all. That's the hope. I love them a lot, and miss them, so it'll be nice. <3
Also, I recently met ~RiffRaffit at last, last Sunday...! She's probably my oldest dA friend, I've known her for...about two years now, I think? It was amazing to finally meet up and talk and feed ducks and be in London and see a swan that was the same goddamn height as me. I tell no lies. But anyway...Yes. Gah. Mademesohappy.<333
And just now, I had this wonderful realisation that I haven't done a pointless questionnaire in a good long while, and since I've got a little free time on my hands now (well, sort of), it's probably about time I did one again. WHY ARE THEY SO MUCH FUN x( Well, anyway. Feel free to turn away now. Heehee~
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"If fear thou hast in thy heart, O brother, pray banish it forthwith."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
The steps of my bunkbed, a rabbit-fairy charm, a Cyberdog label, a vanilla-scented rabbit, a husky keyring and a Doctor Who necklace.
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Decorating a Christmas tree, eating dinner and changing my trousers (not what it sounds like)
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
...Er, well, that would be The Jeremy Kyle Show. It's my guilty pleasure, and I was ill yesterday afternoon in my defense, K.
5. Without looking, guess what time it is.
Um...Half past eight?
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
Quarter to nine. Myehh, that's not so bad...
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Skyfall by Adele, because I'm playing it, my chair creaking, my parents talking downstairs.
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
The last time I actually stepped OUTSIDE would be... When I got out of the car upon arriving home from school. I had my school bag with me and I walked up to my front door and my dad opened it. Gripping stuff eh.
9. Did you dream last night?
Not last night. The last dream I actually remember was last Friday or Saturday, I think, and it was terrifying. It was about Suitors, the monsters from Amnesia: Justine? I'm developing a phobia of them.
10. Do you remember your dreams?
Usually, yes. Sometimes that's awesome, other times it's scary.
11. When did you last laugh?
I can't actually remember. In all likeliness, sometime earlier today... Hmm... Wait no, I do, I was laughing at some silly willy getting scared by Amnesia. It wasn't even me this time!
12. Do you remember why / at what?
I just explained that, PAY ATTENTION!
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Frankly, what ISN'T on the wall in here (well, quite a lot of things; condoms, oil rigs, bicycles etc). No, but...it's my bedroom, and it's tapestried in all manner of things. Cyberdog bags and posters, anime posters, drawings and paintings, lyrics, photos, birthday cards, SHINee pictures, Versailles pictures, GACKT pictures, Japanese calligraphy, South Park posters, band posters, film posters, band tickets, train tickets, calendars, timetables...and a couple of dead mosquitoes but it wasn't my intention to install them on the walls.
14. Seen anything weird lately?
I see a lot of weird things. I mean only a few minutes ago I looked in the mirror and WHAM, there was this - thing! ... But I certainly HEAR some strange things. Like this morning, I heard one of the younger students in the corridor, saying to her friend: "She's got a lovely badger, though." WHAT
15. What do you think of this quiz?
I LIKE IT. GOOD SIR, YOU HAVE DONE WELL.
16. What is the last film you saw?
I don't know actually... I think it was either... Skyfall, or Saw, or Moon Child. God. MOON CHILD. Excuse me while I cry explosively...somehow.
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Honestly, I'm not sure. Sapporo, perhaps? Simply because my beloved darling favourite OC Shimo is from there, and I think it's a beautiful city. But... the way things are probably heading...? Seoul might end up where I am. And I would not mind that at all.
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Overnight tonight would be fantastic, I'd buy the rights to go backstage with BIGBANG tomorrow night, and then once that was done, I'd go and see SHINee and mblaq and U-KISS and Gackt, and buy all the merch I could find. Then I'd buy a PSP and a Samsung Galaxy S3, lots of Final Fantasy, and all the Zelda games I don't currently own. And then I'd give a load of money to charities.
19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I have a disorder called misophonia, and I detest body hair passionately.
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
In light of some disgusting news I heard this evening, it might have to be the gun laws in the fucking United States. I mean, if that event hadn't skewed my emotions just now, I might want to change something else. But as it is, I just...it needs sorting out. How many children need to die before the fuckwits in your government take some proper action? They let this happen.
21. Do you like to dance?
... Less serious topic, good. I like dancing. I can't dance, but I like to attempt it. I'd love to be able to, dancing can be so freaking sexy.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yeah, I haven't actually considered any options of staying in my home country past university.
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Yes, but they're not very positive things.
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My friend Ryan~<3
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
...Heh, that's very representative of me somehow. "bouquetofkittens.jpg"
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
On holiday, in France, in the summer. Sort of...mid July? I wish I swum more, I love it.
27. Type of music you like most?
I really don't have a favourite genre any more. I used to be all rock and punk, but now I sort of like most things...there's exceptions, of course, but I've got pretty varied taste. Right now, though, my loyalties probably lie with k-pop the most.
28. Type of music you dislike most?
I don't like country very much, and most rap is frustratingly mindless.
29. Are you listening to music right now?
Yeah, I am... It's Ed Sheeran. I don't have an alibi, I just am, for some reason.
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
A very faded, bobbly, strange shade of pink. We've never decorated my bedroom once, in all the fourteen years we've lived in this house.
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I'd maybe make my bedroom a little bigger...it's tiny. Either that or I'd install a basement with a beautiful spa and a swimming pool. Like in The Sims.
32. What was the last thing you bought?
I believe it was a bus ticket.
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Not while it was actually moving.
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Yes, I plan on doing it at some point soon-ish.
35. Do you have a garden?
I sure do! It's not too bad, as gardens go.
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
I think I do? We used to have to sing it a lot in primary school.
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
It can be one of a number of things. Here are just a few: "Already?"/"Fecking phone, cbsilbasyvbfkauwalncyfn."/"Yay, it's Saturday."/"Mmm, men."
38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Kamui Gackt. No doubt here. I mean, people have idols but I don't even think that's a suitable indicator for how much I love and feel protective of this man. I just - *emotions*
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
Ryan again! <3
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don't have a credit card yet, hurr. But if I had one, right now it'd probably be Cyberdog. Or eBay...
41. What time is bed time?
This varies HUGELY. The earliest is usually around 23:30, on a really good day it can be up to something stupid like 03:00.
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No, I'm fugly xoxo
43. How many tattoos do you have?
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
A few times, yeah... I'm not sure, to be honest. I'd sort of like to, but at the same time...they're easy to regret, and sometimes they just look plain ridiculous.
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
Technically, I just got money, and bought my own presents with it. I got a top, Kingdom Hearts 3D, and... I don't remember what else to be honest.
46. Do you carry a donor card?
Nope. But if it's what I think it is, then I'd like to.
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
My mum and dad... You asked that question almost as if you expected me to have some kind of romantic/social life.
48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Technically it's entirely full, because there's then air filling the rest of the glass over the liquid.
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
North Carolina...Can't remember the name of the town.
50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Probably sometime over the summer.
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
I've won medals, but I've never won an actual trophy with handles and plaques and that stuff.
52. Are you a good cook?
In a word, no.
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
I'm assuming this question wasn't asked in the perverse way I interpreted it..? No, I don't really, I don't drive yet.
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Gah, I don't know. It sounds suckerish, but I might have to say Gackt again... Or maybe an Egyptian pharaoh, I think that'd be really interesting. I'm not sure, really, I'd also like to meet some other people like Lee Kiseop and Lee Taemin, but... I dunno.
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
I'm British. Until May of this year, I was wearing uniform to school every day, from since I was about five years old.
56. Do you touch-type?
Sometimes. It can fail pretty badly sometimes, though.
57. What's under your bed?
Me. Among other things, like a chair, CDs, a desk, boxes, speakers, bags, games... I have a bunk bed.
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. You can have crushes upon sight, but true love is long term, and two-sided, and it doesn't just - happen. And when it does, it isn't just based on appearance - physical, mental and sexual attraction are all important.
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
Lots of friend people, a whole load of Korean bands, Gackt, beds, blankets, hot chocolate, drawing, eBay, Zelda!
60. Where were you on Valentine's day?
I don't even remember. I have never in my life had a meaningful Valentine's Day.
61. What time do you get up?
During the week, quarter to seven. At weekends, provided I'm not doing anything, it can be anywhere from half eight to half twelve.
62. What was the name of your first pet?
Goldie. He was a goldfish. How imaginative was I, seriously. Wow.
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
BIGBANG, but that doesn't really concern me. Should be going to see The Hobbit tomorrow, and on Sunday there'll be homeworking. So, that's all good fun.
65. How are you feeling right now?
I guess I'm pretty happy. I'm glad it's the weekend, because I'm exhausted from this week, and I'm definitely glad it's nearly Christmas. I'm pretty miserable about not being able to go to my concert, but I'm trying to just get over that. I'm also a little stressy over how my German teacher seems to hate me, but that can't be helped.
66. What do you think about the most?
It changes! But certainly recently, my cousin, music, my future, my friends and Lee Kiseop.
67. What time do you get up in the morning?
We already had this, numpus-face~!
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I wouldn't wait, I would be screaming in the streets. Instantly.
69. Who would you tell first?
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Skyfall, and I loved it!
71. Do you sing in the shower?
If my parents are out, then yes, always. Unrepentantly. Dreadfully.
72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
We've had this already, too! Tut tut.
73. What do you do most when you are bored?
Quite often, I just nap, which is a habit I should probably kick. But sometimes I play video games or watch films or write.
74. What do you do for a living?
Until pretty recently, I was super-set on being an English teacher working in Japan, but I'm now considering - I'd kind of like to be a translator in both Korean and Japanese...probably specialising in Korean a little more.
75. Do you love your job?
I don't have one. I'm going to go and try to apply for one on Sunday, though, maybe.
76. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I was a kid, it changed from one day to the next. But most recurrantly - an astronaut, a vet, a policeman and a paleontologist.
77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
SHINee, U-KISS, mblaq and Gackt's personal masseuse.
78. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
79. How many keys on your key ring?
Two, if memory serves.
80. Where would you retire to?
I don't really know, somewhere I'd be looked after and loved, and somewhere peaceful.
81. What kind of car do you drive?
I don't drive yet, but when I do, I'm planning to get a blue Hyundai i20.
82. What are your best physical features?
Leave that one with me. None instantly spring to mind...
83. What are your best characteristics?
Erm... Apparently I'm "kind".
84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Tough question, since there's a load of places I'd like to go. Since it's just a vacation... Finland, Sweden, New Zealand, Alaska, Russia, Kenya, Thailand....?
85. What kind of books do you like to read?
I guess I quite like horror and mind-warping stuff. But I wouldn't say I have a specific genre I'm into... My current favourite books are spread across quite a few.
86. Where would you want to retire to?
STOP REPEATING FREAKING QUESTIONS
87. What is your favorite time of the day?
I like evening best.
88. Where did you grow up?
In a really shitty town near London. For that reason, I always tell people I live in London simply to avoid embarrassment.
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
Only a couple of miles away.
90. What are you reading now?
Most recently, I've been reading over notes from my biology class. Interesting, aren't I?
91. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Definitely a night owl. Me and mornings are not good friends. We're not even on first name terms really.
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Yup. And when I was in Year 7, I was the only kid in the class who could do it, and I was so proud. I don't remember why, but this somehow linked into a maths project that we were doing.
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Yup! And my eyebrows are stupidly arched, so when I raise them I look really surprised. Just to give you a fascinating anecdote there.
94. Do you have pets?
Currently I have two goldfish, called Fizz and Taiyo. Taiyo's tiny and very round and adorable, and Fizz is much bigger and...let's be honest, a lot more graceful. I'd like a chinchilla, but I'm not allowed one...
95. How many rings before you answer the phone?
I never pick up the phone. Like, ever. It's insane. If I ever do, I don't wait a certain number of rings, I just sort of spasm and do it whenever.
96. What is your best childhood memory?
I don't know, really... I have a lot of good ones. I get sort of emotional about them sometimes... Hmm, let's see. I don't know if I have a singular best one, but one I've always remembered is definitely one from summer holidays spent with my childminder. I mean, all the summers when I was young have sort of blended together, but... Me and my two best friends, Adam and Megan, we'd go to the park with our childminder, and we'd run around and play on all the apparatus for ages, and then... There was this hill across the field, and I guess it wasn't really a very big hill at all, but it always seemed like it. We'd climb up to the top, and it'd take us ages, and then we'd roll right back down. And then we'd go right back up to the top, all triumphant and covered in rabbit poo, and we'd eat prawn cocktail crisps, and then we'd walk on a little way further, and go and stand on the bridge across the motorway and wave at the lorry drivers and they'd wave back.
97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
I've not had any sort of paid job yet. The closest I've got was two separate pieces of work experience. I was teaching English as a foreign language in both.
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
Ummm... OH! My Christmas presents are absolutely kickass this year, I won't even lie about this. I'm so excited to give them to the...two people that I've ordered them for. Wow, social butterfly, me. I'm also pretty excited for this coming Friday, when me and these two best friends are going to have an end of the world party. We're going to stay up all night, hopefully, and play the entirety of Majora's Mask, which is the best Zelda game ever just for the record.
99. What is most important in life?
Love. And I don't mean romantic love necessarily, although I'm assured it's wonderful. But you simply can't manage without friends or family around to love you - at least, I can't. You need to always keep the people you love close, and never ever take them for granted.<3
100. What Inspires You?
People who've managed to pull through incredible things. People who've managed to pull through incredible things and subsequently found a medium to share their experience by; whether they're singing or dancing or drawing or anything. People who aren't afraid to show their true personalities, ugly sides and all. People who'll protect you just because you are who you are, to them. And the night sky, too, that inspires me, in a nerdy, dorky way. It's beautiful<3
...And that's me done. That's quite enough, don't you think? XD Until next time, dear ones, saranghae~